Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Interlude: A Dickerdoodle Comic


Yeah, so this was my submission to the Penny Arcade "Dickerdoodle09" contest.  Now, I believe that the contest asked for "pictures" of "people" eating/making/enjoying "dick shaped cookies," which I interpreted to mean "a comic" of "cartoons" eating/making/enjoying "dick shaped cartoon cookies."  I personally think it should win just based on that fact that it rocks.  Also it took a long time to make.  Honestly though, I don't really care if it wins or not (though its rejection might lead to google map searches of the houses of both members of Penny Arcade). I just wanted to send something they've probably never gotten before in a photo contest ... since it's not a photo.

Note: This isn't a numbered strip because it will never be published in Ka Leo and is an apocrypha of sorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment