Friday, December 10, 2010

141: The iBorg

A very special "The Sun Also Shines on the Moronic" that has been submitted to the annual Student Affairs College Cartoon Contest.

Holy balls! There's a monetary prize for the three best comics! Sweet!

Theme for the contest is: "Technology and Campus Life."

They have the same theme every year.  Usually I hate doing technology related cartoons.  Technology is usually cool, not stupid.  Stupid things are easier to make cartoons about.

This year, I received inspiration for this comic, but I only received it a short while ago.  The deadline for the competition is today; Friday the 10th (it's still Friday in Honolulu).  I submitted this cartoon 30 minutes ago.  Talk about cutting it close.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it! (Don't sue me, Steve, fucking, Jobs).

No comments:

Post a Comment