Tuesday, July 27, 2010

135. Die Spock, Die!

I think I love the last panel of this comic more than my firstborn child, and that's not just because I don't have any children.

I like everything about it, from it's bones; a re-vamped background I did for a Quarterdown comic, to the nervous system; the incredibly sexy tones I added, to the muscle and fat; a distressed commander Spock being chased by a crazed, unicorn-riding treasure hunter, to it's epidermis; the laser and its warm, divine glow. 

I don't mean to pat my own back, but damn that is an awesome panel.  The rest of the strip can die in a fire for all I care - just so long as that last panel never, ever leaves my side.



Look on my works, ye Mighty, and dispair

1 comment:

  1. haha, your little blurb was, i must admit, pretty funny. and yes, it is a very nice panel, though the thought of angry unicorns disheartens me.

    ReplyDelete